Friday, June 13, 2008

Jokes Games and Entertainment

Jokes and Games
If you have lot time to waste then go click the linnks
Testing your Skill >> A Game
Have fun! The object of the game is to move the red block around
without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.
It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots.
They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
<

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

Click Air Force Test

Sardar Joke 1
Sardar in airplane going to Bombay,while its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"
Sardar Joke 2
Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
Sardar Joke 3
Sardar: Miss, Do you called my mobile?
Teacher: Me? No, why?
Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- "1 Miss Call".
Sardar Joke 4
Question: "Should Women have Children after 35?"
Sardar : "No! 35 Children are more than Enough!!"
Sardar Joke 5
1st Sardar is talking on cell phone.
2nd Sardar : kis se baat kar raho ho.
1ST: biwi se.....
2ND: itne.... pyar se....?
1ST: tumhari hai. . .
Sardarji joke 6
SLAM BOOK filled by Santa.
1.Strength:My wife,Jeeto.
2.Weakness:Banta' s wife,Preeto.
3.Oppurtunity: When Banta is on tour.
4.Threat:When I am on tour
Sardarji Joke 7
One tourist from U.S.A. asked to Sardar: Any great man born in this village?
Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!!
Sardarji Joke 8
American says: " US mein shaadi E-mail se bi hoti hai.."
Sardarji says: " India me thou.. shaadi Fe-mail se hoti hai...!!!"
Sardarji Joke 9
When TITANIC was sinking, a English Man asks Sardar Ji , how far is LAND?
Sardarji : 2kms....
English Man jumps into the sea & asks: which way?
Sardarji : DOWNWARDS.
Sardarji joke 10
Sardar1: Truck dekhkar tum kaampte kyon ho?
Sardar2 : Ek truck driver meri biwi lekar bhaag gaya tha, har baar lagta hai jaise usko vapas karne aya hai.
Sardarji Joke 11
Sardar 1: I'm very kanjoos, I went 2 honeymoon alone & saved 1/2 money.
Sardar 2: You r nothing I saved all my money, my friend was going & I sent my wife with him.

enjoystudy.blogspot.com
Thank you For Your Visit
Main Menu...
Google Search


sardharji jokes, games, cartoonn j okes, video cartoon clips, video clips, video jokes, humour videos

No comments:

 
Disclaimer and Copyright