Sunday, August 30, 2009

hannah montana | true friend | video song


This is the music video for Hannah Montana's song "True Friend" as seen on Disney Channel. Lyrics: (INSTRUMENTAL) That's Right We sign our cards and letters B.F.F You've got a million ways to make me laugh(yeah) Your looking out for me you've got my back It's so good to have you around You know the secrets i could never tell And when I'm quiet you break through my shell Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell Cause you keep my feet on the ground Your a True Friend Your here till the end You pull me aside when something ain't right You talk with me now and into the night Till it's alright again your a True Friend You don't get angry when i change the plans Somehow your never out of second chances Won't say '' I told you'' when I'm wrong again I'm so lucky(yeah)that i found A True Friend Your here till the end You pull me aside when something [True Friend lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] ain't right You talk with me now and into the night Till it's alright again (BRIDGE) True Friends will go to the ends of the earth To find the things you need Friends hang on through the ups and the downs Cause they've got someone to believe in A True Friend your here till the end You pull me aside when something ain't right You talk with me now and into the night No need to pretend (your a true friend) Oh a True Friend Your here till the end You pull me aside when something ain't right You talk with me now and into the night Till it's alright again Your a True Friend Your a True Friend Your a True Friend
The lyrics of the song : true friend : by hannah montana

No comments:

 
Disclaimer and Copyright